It’s cold outside, but things are heating up at ESN Health…
The Weight Loss & Fitness Challenge AND our MDA Cardio Challenge (Goal: 5,000 miles) kicked off yesterday!
The cardio challenge culminates with Train the Trainer Day, May 3, 2014 (Saturday). It is a way to help us donate as much money as we can to the Muscular Dystrophy Association. Just log your miles with ESN Health at the front desk. Any cardio you do at the studio or at home or outside. Good luck and lets get to 5000 miles as fast as we possibly can. We got this!
Our 5th annual weight loss challenge starts January 6th and lasts until February 16th. There will be one overall winner and that person wins $500. Let us know if you want to get started with the challenge. We weigh you in and you are enrolled.
By now, (1/7 at 1240P), you could have 2 sessions under your belt and 2 cardios and well on your way to weight loss and inches lost. We have the points the way we do because of the correlation between those that workout with us and do their 30 minutes of cardio as extra homework are the folks that lose the most inches, body fat, and overall weight. So get after it and lets hope we can get someone to 100 points in this years challenge. Go get ’em!
There are 7 ways to score points and the largest point total is the winner. Last year’s winner had over 84 points.
- Perform a 1-on-1 private personal training session for 1 point
- Perform a small group training class for 1 point
- Perform 30 minutes of cardio at ESN Health for 1 point
- Have your diet logs reviewed once per week for 1 point
- Delta in body fat % loss is a point – for example, losing 2% body fat from 20% will be 10 points
- Delta in weight loss is a point – for example, losing 20 pounds for a 200 pound person is 10 points
- Total inches lost is 1 point per inch
Good luck and get working!
In good health,